Our paediatrician, Dr Francisca Dominquez, offers a child-friendly environment and holds daily clinics (on the days the clinic is open) from the end of August to the beginning of July, providing less frequent clinics during the summer months. This enables us to offer same-day or following-day appointments for acute illness throughout the majority of the year, especially during winter.
Services offered by Dr Dominguez in her clinic include:
- Acute illness consultation
- Advice on nutrition
- Monitoring of growth and development
- Neonatal care and breast feeding
- Well-baby and well-child assessments
- Tracking of growth and development
- Vaccination advice and administration
- Assessment and investigation regarding developmental concerns
- Referral for further investigations
For further information please call the clinic where a member of our reception team, or Dr Dominguez' nurse, will be happy to help.